The history of our company started with the founding of a Machine and Tractor Station in Mochau in the early 50s
In the late 50s the company was converted into a PGH (trade cooperative)
In January 1994, Hyrum Alius became the main shareholder and sole General Manager of Stahlbau Lüttewitz-Roßwein Gmbh and made major investments, including the construction of a new production hall and the modernization of the entire machinery.
Stahlbau Lüttewitz-Roßwein GmbH merges with Alius Compact GmbH and becomes Stahlbau Lüttewitz-Roßwein GmbH
Addition to the management – Silke Otto is named general manager
2007 sees the construction of a new office building and the completion of our technical equipment.
Change of name to “Stahlbau Lüttewitz GmbH”
Stahlbau Lüttewitz GmbH merges with Alius GmbH and becomes Stahlbau Lüttewitz GmbH, branch Rittmitz.
Since 09/20/2016, Stahlbau Lüttewitz GmbH has been led by a new general manager, Andreas Gerth.
Member of the Chemnitz Chamber of Crafts
Certificate DIN EN 1090
Member of the German Steel Construction Association
TÜV certified according to ISO 9001 and SCCP